Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20579 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,630 (Mex$ 27,358) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)