Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.267 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,631 (£3,158) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)