Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,976 (€2,219) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)