Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,398 (€2,357) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)