Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03283 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,211 (311,061 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)