Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03440 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,442 (303,565 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)