Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03195 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,358 (292,847 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)