Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03417 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,412 (304,709 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)