Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38505 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,504 (19,488 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)