Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40988 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,422 (15,669 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)