Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39420 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,582 (16,698 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (42 minutes ago)