Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,771 (2,523,681 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)