Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00615 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,152 (2,787,013 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)