Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.367 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,830 (€2,480) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)