Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46991 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,091 (kr 36,371) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)