Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,380 (13,011 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)