Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,933 (13,546 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)