Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,113 (13,215 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)