Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05469 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 70% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,542 (83,041 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)