Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03427 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,031 (¥380,243) in Osaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)