Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 69% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,825 ($b8,828) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)