Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05620 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,619 (руб 82,188) in Orenburg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)