Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,851 (6,525 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)