Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.881 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,759 (6,536 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)