Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,887 (6,971 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)