Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,961 (6,157 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)