Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,378 (€2,106) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)