Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,710 (€2,077) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (2 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)