Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,413 (€2,041) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)