Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,978 (€2,116) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)