Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,858 (7,125 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)