Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,306 (7,560 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (29 minutes ago)