Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07537 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,785 (Php90,017) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)