Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07420 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,117 (Php82,434) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (25 minutes ago)