Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07529 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,637 (Php88,149) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)