Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.993 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,432 (€3,114) in Oldenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)