Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,050 ($2,413) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)