Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03409 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,230 (¥476,125) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)