Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07126 SAR / MKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,812 (67,525 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Petropolis costs R$ 95,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (43 minutes ago)