Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14136 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,913 (48,902₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)