Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,557 (GH₵20,300) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)