Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,561 (GH₵19,389) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 32,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)