Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03268 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,713 (¥450,222) in Obihiro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)