Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,572 (Mex$ 27,824) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)