Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03877 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,691 (172,588 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)