Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03431 SAR / RSD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 62% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,132 (178,733 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)