Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03437 SAR / XPF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,462 (478,998 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)