Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03520 SAR / XPF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,703 (446,106 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)