Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03846 SAR / XPF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,410 (452,700 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)