Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03443 SAR / XPF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,091 (467,413 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)