Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01067 SAR / MRO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,681 (1,281,729 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)