Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 SAR / MRO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,520 (1,382,423 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)