Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01056 SAR / MRO
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,768 (1,208,556 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)