Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44119 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,818 (29,053 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)