Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42708 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,612 (29,532 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)