Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44435 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,617 (30,644 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)