Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.745 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,577 (﷼ 1,598) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)