Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06413 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,916 (руб 92,243) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)