Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06585 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,104 (руб 92,698) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)