Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06599 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,071 (руб 92,008) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)