Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05813 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,162 (₨226,425) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (37 minutes ago)