Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,409 (R$ 8,497) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)