Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03429 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,758 (¥372,090) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)