Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.244 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,004 (€2,357) in Nicosia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)