Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.616 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,785 (€2,553) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)