Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 SAR / XOF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,347 (2,588,691 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)