Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21102 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,600 (Mex$ 69,188) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)