Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.569 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,962 (£2,399) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)