Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.741 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,755 (NZ$5,382) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)