Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02922 SAR / JMD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,774 (J$334,501) in New Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)