Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02897 SAR / JMD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,981 (J$344,557) in New Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)