Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49767 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,006 (Q16,087) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)