Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,315 (Q16,604) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)