Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,841 (Q15,205) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)