Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.741 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,670 (CHF 4,990) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (34 minutes ago)