Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,641 (15,122 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)