Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,584 (13,844 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)