Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26097 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,858 (R 26,279) in Nelspruit.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)