Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,990 (COL$6,037,974) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)