Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41715 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,070 (33,729 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)