Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40404 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,084 (32,384 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)