Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38582 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,567 (32,572 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (37 minutes ago)