Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.206 SAR / AZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,413 (5,173 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)