Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,691 (R$ 7,344) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)