Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.033 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,979 (R$ 6,759) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)