Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 267 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,302 (R$ 6,507) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)