Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / BSD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,986 (B$5,329) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)