Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / BSD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,337 (B$4,622) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (33 minutes ago)