Cost of living in Nasiriyah, Iraq vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasiriyah (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,440 (3,655,347 Dinar) in Nasiriyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)